Let’s face it. Despite all the technology that’s developed, home temperature control isn’t always easy. Especially in areas like West Bloomfield, Bloomfield, Bloomfield Hills and Southeast Michigan in general where the weather can change in the blink of an eye. For instance, if the outdoor temperature changes when you’re not at home, your programmed settings can be off balance and waste energy. Not to mention some thermostats are anything but user friendly. Fortunately, all that is changing. New smart technology makes home temperature control simple, effective and more efficient than ever.
Smart thermostats sync up with other smart heating and cooling equipment, creating a virtual “team” that senses outdoor and indoor conditions, and adjusts the temperature accordingly. The screen is easy to read and so simple to use that most homeowners have them programmed in mere minutes. Once the program is set, the smart thermostat takes over responsibility for your home temperature control.
A smart thermostat can switch between heating and cooling modes without instruction from you. It can sense when your indoor humidity has become unbalanced, and bring it back within comfortable levels. It can even tell when it’s time to change the furnace filter, and alerts you so airflow, comfort and efficiency don’t become affected.
Here are a few more benefits you can expect from smart home temperature control:
- You can change or set programs remotely, while you’re away from home.
- On-screen reminders alert you to filter changes and tell you when the system needs to be serviced.
- Smart technology senses when something goes wrong or needs attention in the system.
- An easy-to-read screen and simple platform makes navigation a breeze.
- It can switch over from heating to cooling and from dehumidification to humidification without any direction from you. It takes information from outside, from indoor conditions and from your programmed preferences to keep the whole house comfortable.
- You have the option of continuous or intermittent fan operation to control how often air is circulated. You can keep the fan running even when your HVAC system isn’t heating or cooling the air.
For more options in home temperature control, call Aladdin Heating & Cooling. We’ve been proudly serving West Bloomfield, Bloomfield, Bloomfield Hills and Southeast Michigan in general since 1945, and we’ll be happy to help you save energy and stay comfortable.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about home temperature control and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
Aladdin Heating services Novi, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Southfield, Oak Park, Ferndale, Beverly Hills, Berkley, Royal Oak, Birmingham, Bloomfield Twp., Bloomfield Hills, West Bloomfield, Madison Heights, Clawson, Sterling Heights, Warren, Troy, St. Clair Shores, Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Woods, Grosse Pointe Farms, Grosse Pointe Park, Detroit, Utica, Shelby Twp., Rochester, Rochester Hills, Auburn Hills, Lake Orion, Oxford, and Clarkston. Visit our website to see our special offers and get started today!